- Project covers construction of 340m (106 + 128 + 106m) orthotropic box section steel bridge over Dnipro River. The Incremental Launching Methodology (ILM) is used in the construction of the bridge.
- Project covers construction of 660m cable stayed bridge with main span of 260m, pylon heigth is 150m over Dnipro River navigation channel. The segments (each segment are approximately 1000 tons) combined in the pre-assembly area are transported 4 miles on the barge and the erection is done by heavy lifting method.
- Project covers construction of 281m, 338m, 92m, 368m long steel U-beam composite bridges erection works.
- Project covers construction of 160m steel railway bridge.
- Total superstructure steel weight is around 25.000 tons.
- Total temporary steel weight is around 20.000 tons.