- Coordination with the Contractor and other Subcontractors during the installation of the rib and spine arches including transport, temporary stability, lifting and placing of all precast segments untilthe permanent load paths are in established and roof structure is safely de-propped.
- Transport operations including tilting of segments.
- Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) works and Safety supervisors.
- Installation of blisters, Depropping of temporary towers (including temporary stabilization devices).
- Segment erection with crawler cranes.
- Final positioning and adjustment of segments with hydraulic equipment.
- Post tensioning and stay cable works, Stitching Works.